What goes through your mind when your alarm rings in the morning? Perhaps you’ve noticed a sinking feeling in your stomach, or have been tempted to just pull the covers over your head and turn off the alarm. Are you thinking “There must be a better way to spend my days and pay the bills”?
Something’s wrong, and its getting harder to ignore. You don’t feel satisfied and engaged in your career anymore, and your motivation has taken a nosedive. And even worse, this dissatisfaction is putting a damper on the rest of your life. After all these years, your work feels so “been there.” And you keep thinking, “now what?”
You want to be energized and engaged in something meaningful, not struggling just to get through the day. You’re wondering, “Is this all there is?”
You know there must be a better way to live; a way to have work you love, and the deep satisfaction of knowing your efforts are making a difference. You know you need to re-evaluate and make some changes. But where do you begin?
- Find yourself occasionally thinking “I hate my job” and know it shouldn’t have to be that way.
- Want to engage your best self, your talents and skills toward a job or cause that is meaningful.
- Are juggling the needs of your career, your family and yourself and want to stop feeling so stressed that you’re unable to be your best anywhere.
- Feel a bit bored or restless and know there must be a more meaningfully way to use your talents and spend your time after leaving your career.
- Are ready to step up your effort to discover what’s best for you.
With a little help you can….
- Be engaged in work that brings sparkle to your spirit, engages your unique talents and passions and feels more fulfilling.
- Rekindle your energy and look forward to the day with enthusiasm.
- Manage all the parts of your life in a way that works best for you.
- Spend your days in rewarding and meaningful activities that you know are making a difference.
You have the perspective of mid-life. You know that life’s too short to keep wondering and yearning. It’s a great time to take a second look at earlier choices that may no longer be working for you. Even if you cannot see other possibilities right now, you don’t need to settle for just getting by. I can help you visualize and create a career and lifestyle that truly suit you at this stage in your life! Let’s talk!
“The most regretful people on earth are those who felt the call to creative work, who felt their own creative power restive and uprising, and gave to it neither power nor time.”…“Tell me, what is it you plan to do with your one wild and precious life?”
―Mary Oliver, poet
If you are wondering where to get started, learn how to begin making change happen.